Sophomore Volunteer Trip
Isabella Lam ‘26, Staff Writer • November 15, 2023
120th Annual Blair Day
Leena Mirchandani ’25, Editor-in-Chief • November 15, 2023
Blair Week 2023
Lakhi Raju ’24, Managing Editor • November 14, 2023
Fall Broadway Trip: Some Like It Hot
Stephanie Oh ’26, Staff Writer • October 29, 2023
The Best Peddie Instagram Accounts
Sophie Wang ’27, Staff Writer • October 29, 2023

Teacher Spotlight – Mr. Toste

Either in the History House or on the basketball courts, you may have already seen Peddie’s newest member of the history department, Mr. Toste. He joins us from the Pomfret School in Connecticut, teaches US history, and is an assistant coach for boys varsity basketball. After looking at a multitude of schools, he decided on Peddie because of the involved administration, unique vision and management. He also really enjoyed his time with the students in his trial class. Coming to Peddie, he has had to adjust to a new teaching style and approach that is different from his old school. Though the schedule was a bit confusing at first, he said that his experience has been great overall, albeit very busy. He says the transition has been smooth, and he is most looking forward to getting used to the routine.

Since coming to Peddie, his days usually start off early, getting his two kids ready for school. On school days, depending on the schedule, he’s either teaching a class, doing prep work, or helping out with the boys basketball team. Mr. Toste is an avid sports fan and loves watching Yankees baseball, as well as the Giants every Sunday. He is especially passionate about basketball, having played it in high school and college, and returned to the sport as a coach for a while. These days, he tries to play as much as possible, though he balances basketball with spending lots of time with his family. On weekends, his time revolves around his two kids, playing basketball, checking out the beaches in the area, or getting out and spending time outdoors. If you see Mr. Toste on campus, make sure to stop and say hi!