The Best Peddie Instagram Accounts

The culture here at Peddie is rich, ranging from important school events like Blair Day to smaller aspects such as the Instagram accounts. From sports highlights to a banana cam, Peddie’s Instagram accounts come in a diverse assortment that never fails to bring a smile onto student’s faces.

To begin the line-up, we have the official Peddie accounts, including @peddieschool @peddieathletics and @peddieadmission. They provide constant updates and announcements about exciting events at Peddie. Next are the infamous comedy accounts, including @peddie_bananacam and @peddie_crushes_. Students are able to send in pictures of Falcons eating a delicious banana, confessing to their true love, or doing other fun activities on these anonymous student-run accounts. Finally, there are also accounts for various clubs, arts sections, sports teams and other groups.

“I think [the comedy accounts] are a bit unserious,” said Olivia Ahn ’27, “But they promote showing our school’s creativity.”

From funny to formal, the Peddie Instagram accounts are always there to brighten up someone’s day. They’re a great way for all Falcons  to connect with Peddie spirit and culture, including current students, parents and alumni.