Freshman Rep Candidate Q & A – Logan Huang

Why should your peers choose you to represent them on the Student Council and in the Peddie community? What qualities do you possess that will allow you to be a successful representative? What ideas do you want to bring to Student Council?
My name is Logan Huang and you should vote for me for student rep. Firstly, I will represent the student body as a whole. I will listen to your opinion. No lies, only transparency. That is my promise. I will do my absolute best to advocate for everyone to have a voice. If you speak up, you will be heard. If there are any problems, I will ask for your opinions. You won’t be left out of the conversation. Some ideas I have include a student wide 5k or some sports tournaments. So remember, when you receive your ballots, vote Huang.

What have you enjoyed most at Peddie this fall?
The #1 thing I have enjoyed at Peddie is exploring all the events available to me. As student representative I will continue to create these events for students. For example, the pie eating contest was a great success and I believe events similar to this will also do well. Two events I will try to create are powder puff and pizza Sundays. Overall, I would love to bring new opportunities to the Peddie community as a whole, while giving everyone a voice.

View Comments (1)