Freshman Rep Candidate Q & A – Kevin Hu

Why should your peers choose you to represent them on the Student Council and in the Peddie community? What qualities do you possess that will allow you to be a successful representative? What ideas do you want to bring to Student Council?

Hello, as you all know my name is Kevin, for people who don’t know I am a loving person. Why should you vote for me? Why? I would say that there are many many reasons why I am the person you want to vote for. First I would like to hear your voice and help you make it loud so everyone can hear your fabulous idea. For me being on a team is very important, taking into account everyone’s opinions. I will always be on your side and support you. I am also not just about talking, I will take action. Good and effective action. I’ll make sure that the necessary action is taken so that what you said will have an impact on the community. If I were elected as a class representative, I would make sure that many problems are solved. One of them is the loss of a bike or skateboard. If you own a bike or a skateboard, you surely recognize the problem. I will make sure that the problem goes away. I would also try to host more fun events and activities so everyone can enjoy school more. Trust me when I say, I won’t give up trying to help you. I will be the most dedicated class representative you will ever see. Thank you for listening, have a great day.

What have you enjoyed most at Peddie this fall?
Blair Day

What are some clubs, activities, teams, or groups that you’re a part of on campus? 

I am a part of the Peddie swim team, Chess club, Desi club.

What is your favorite Peddie tradition so far? 

I loved running around the bonfire as a member of the Peddie swimming team. 

What’s your favorite holiday? 

My favorite holiday is Christmas because of all the decorations. With it being one of biggest celebration everyone participates!  

What is your favorite Peddie memory? 

I loved the Freshman musical experience. I was very fun working with my peers and friends, especially performing in front of everyone

What’s your favorite tv show?

My favorite tv show is Grimm. A tv show where there are people who can transform into monsters called Wesen and hunter who hunt them down called Grimm. 

What are some things you like to do in your free time? 

I love to hang out and play with my friend or my brother. I also like to play sports like pool or learn more about aircraft(my favorite thing).

Share a fun fact about yourself! 

I have a brother name William he is a junior in Peddie!